Oh.. what a match to watch. Loosing 4 crucial wickets for 7 runs, Mumbai Indians bounced back to take on the victory against Royal Challengers Bengaluru at Chinna Swami Stadium. Thanks to the Jamaican star Kieron Pollard who scored a massive 70 runs of just 47 balls. Pollard was well supported by Krunal Pandya Who was a hero in the last match against SunRisers.
Earlier winning the toss ,Mumbai Indians put the hosts into
bat. Virat Kohli the man who made a comeback after his injury palyed his first
IPL of this season and played his natural game.
The RCB captain scored 62 runs of 47 balls that included 2 sixes and 5
fours. Chris Gayle scored 22 runs. AB Devillers to whom the crowd turned up to
watch his shots were disappointed as he could manage to score only 19 runs. The
other bats man failed to deliver as a result RCB put a score of 142 runs
loosing 5 wickets in their 20 overs.
Chasing a low target of 143 runs, Mumbai Indians fell early to the magic spell of Samuel Badree who made his IPL debut. Badree took a hatrick wicket that of Pardhiv Patel(3),Rohith Sharma (0),Mccleanaghan(0),Rana(11). All the hopes were vanished and the celebrations started in the Bengaluru team until Pollard turned out a star for the Mumbai Indians. Krunal Pandya(37) looked good and supported Pollard with his timely shots. Hardhik Pandya completed the formalities in style for Mumbai Indians with a Six.
For Bengaluru Badree ended up taking 4 wickets just giving away 9 runs and a miden over in his kitty. Stuart binny and Chahal took a wicket each.
India will not host ICC Champions Trophy 2021 due to 'This' reason! The dispute between BCCI and ICC continues and now due to this cold war, ICC Champions Trophy 2021 will not happen in India. The ICC Champions Trophy is the second most renowned 50-Over tournament after the World Cup and ICC has decided to turn it into a T20 format.
- #INDvBAN - Dinesh Karthik's LAST BALL SIX takes India to lift Nidhas Trophy - Bangladesh is yet to win an T20 against India
- #INDvBAN - India beats Bangladesh by 17 runs and cements a spot for Finals
- Thakur's 4-Wicket haul helps India to win against Sri Lanka
- Two Tamils to captain Two IPL Teams unrelated to Tamil Nadu
- India beats Bangladesh in the 2nd T2OI
- Kohli's New Tattoo sentiment revealed!!
- David Warner Fights with Quinton De Kock Off-Field - WATCH VIDEO
- DRS to be implemented in IPL 2018
- Just in: Morne Morkel to retire after the Australian Series
- Steve Smith appointed as the Captain of the Rajasthan Royals !
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar spill the beans
- ICC ODI rankings: Kohli bags rare double
- Aussies beat Kiwis, Lift Trans Tasman cup !!
- India wins the 1st T20I by 28 runs - Bhuvaneshwar Kumar takes 5 Wickets
- Wrist Spinners hide India's defects in ODI Team - India should take a look at these things immediately