Australia is aiming a 4-0 finish at the ongoing Ashes series, as England are in an extremely pathetic position at the moment, in the fifth and final test match of the series held at Sydney. As England batted first, and carefully propelled by Root's 83 and Malan making a poised 62, besides timely and handy 30s by Moeen Ali, Curran and Broad, reached a respectable first innings total of 346.
However the Australians had other ideas and were at their dominating best, as David Warner began the proceedings with a 50, followed by Usman Khawaja (171) and Shaun Marsh (156) making huge, belligerent knocks and were very well supported by Mitch Marsh chipping with a timely ton (101) and Paine supporting with a valiant 38, ultimately leading to Australia declaring their Innings at 649/7.
With Australia posting a huge total and a massive lead of 303 runs, England batsmen began their second innings tenaciously, as Cook, Stoneman, Vince and Malan fell cheap, with Joe Root again coming to the rescue and battling out on 42 unbeaten, alongside Bairstow who's unbeaten on 17, with England on 93/4 at stumps on day 4. With just 6 wickets left and a whole day, it's to be seen if England will avoid a 4-0 drubbing!
#INDvWI - India wins Second Test in 3 Days at Hyderabad The second test of India vs West Indies series began with West Indies winning the toss and batting first. Except for Roston chase's stunning century of 106(189) and Jason holder's 52(92), there was no resistance from the West Indies batting line-up and they were wrapped for 311, with Kuldeep Yadav scalping 3/85 and Umesh Yadav's impressive figure of 6/88.
- #INDvWI - India in Drivers seat after Prithvi Shaw's maiden century on debut
- #INDvBAN #AsiaCupfinal - India clinch their 7th Asia Cup Title after beating Bangladesh in a Nail biter
- MS Dhoni returns back to captaincy and India ties against Afghanistan team itself - Time to Retire ??
- #PAKvIND - India Seal their Biggest Win Over Pakistan
- #INDvBAN - Rohit Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja makes it merry for India
- #INDvPAK #IndiavsPakistan - Rohit Sharma and men beat Pakistan comprehensively
- India beats Hong Kong by 22 runs in a Nail biter
- How far England is going to stretch their lead?
- Pujara promises to chase down any total
- Boxer Amit Panghal snatches a GOLD for India at Asian Games
- India takes honors on Day one of Fourth Test with England - Can Batsmen get a lead?
- #NeerajChopra who clinches Gold in Asian Games dedicate it to Vajpayee
- #ViratKohli dedicates Trent Bridge Victory to Kerala Flood Victims
- iNDIA just One Wicket Away from Historic Victory at Trent Bridge
- #KingKohli scores 23rd Century as India is smelling a Victory at Trent Bridge