England Vice Captain James Anderson who addressed the Press after losing the final test by an innings and 123 runs said England are currently on the right path and they don't have to over think anything right now.
Anderson has experienced two 5-0 Whitewashes in his career. Speaking to the media, he said, "We are improving and we have definitely made progress. This series loss shouldn't be made a big deal. We played some competitive Cricket and we were not sitting ducks every time.
Every game has gone down to the wire. The only thing we need to address is on handling the pressure situations with the bat or the ball. That's where Aussies were ahead of us. Ask any team captain, it (Australia) is not an easy place to play."
India likely to lose the 3rd and Final test against South Africa in Wanderers due to 'This' reason India has proved once again they are nothing but Home Track Bullies. Virat Kohli's aggressive attitude is not helping the team and that reflects even in the Team selection. Rahane who top-scored when South Africa toured India was dropped and so does Jadeja.
- 2018 Season of IPL to Begin on... Check out the Dates!
- A player who stunned with a single Sixer - Watch Video
- Virat Kohli bags all honors at ICC Awards 2017
- "We Deserve to Lose this Test Series..." says Virat Kohli
- A Player who earns 17 Crores for 2 months is just fined 25% of his Match Fee !!!
- India likely to lose 2nd Test despite Kohli's Blitzkrieg
- Can Yusuf Patha play in IPL after failing the dope test?
- Can Angelo Mathews bring back glory to Team Sri Lanka?
- The Ashes: Despite 4-0 Loss, Endland are on the Right Path says Anderson
- Australia inch closer to a big Ashes finish!!
- Anushka Sharma shows a sad face as her husband goes cheaply - See Photo
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma Shopping on 50% Discount Offer - Goes Viral
- #IPLRetention - Dhoni returns to his Den, Ashwin Dropped - Check the complete retention members list
- Colin Munro becomes the First Batsman to score 3 Centuries in T20I's
- How strong is Dhoni this time in IPL??