England Vice Captain James Anderson who addressed the Press after losing the final test by an innings and 123 runs said England are currently on the right path and they don't have to over think anything right now.
Anderson has experienced two 5-0 Whitewashes in his career. Speaking to the media, he said, "We are improving and we have definitely made progress. This series loss shouldn't be made a big deal. We played some competitive Cricket and we were not sitting ducks every time.
Every game has gone down to the wire. The only thing we need to address is on handling the pressure situations with the bat or the ball. That's where Aussies were ahead of us. Ask any team captain, it (Australia) is not an easy place to play."
#AUSvIND - Dhoni hits third consecutive half century and guides India to clinch ODI series The final ODI of India's tour of Australia began with Aussies batting first. The Aussies had a disastrous start as Bhuvaneshwar Kumar removed openers Carey(5) and Finch(14) early. Usman Khawaja and Marsh stood for a while before Chahal struck twice to dismiss them both for 34(51) and 39(54) respectively. Handscomb yet again rescued Aussies with his 58(63), but Chahal again ended his knock.
- Dhoni's unexpected anger on field!
- Kohli Dhoni help India to level ODI series
- Which players will replace Hardik & Rahul?
- Dhoni does it for special fan!
- Australia win by 34 runs against India - Time for Kohli to step down and Rohit Sharma to get captaincy!
- Hardik Pandya's Koffee with Karan episode deleted by Hotstar
- Rohit Sharma jokes on Rishab!
- Pandya seeks apology, given notice!
- Indian players rise up ICC rankings!
- Hardik Pandya faces online attack!
- KL Rahul's noticed for sportsmanship!
- #TeamIndia makes History and retain the Border-Gavaskar Trophy with a historic 2-1 series win!
- India likely to win Test series 3-1
- #AUSvIND - Rain stands between India and a Victory after Day 3
- Rishabh Pant, the baby sitter turned centurion!