After lots of debate and discussion, BCCI has provided a green signal for the DRS (Decision Review System) in IPL 2018. BCCI which was against the DRS, finally embraced it when England toured India in 2016 and now they have decided to try it at the 11th Edition of the IPL.
As per reports, BCCI had several debates before granting it a green signal. A leading daily reported that an Official said at the debate, "The BCCI was keen to have DRS on board since quite some time but it was only this year we felt we should go ahead with it for the IPL.
We have the best of all other systems in place, so why not DRS? Anyway, we have been using it for India’s international matches for over a year and a half now." The main reason is that BCCI wants the local umpires to understand and get used to this technology during International matches.
Hales, Bairstow and Morgan rip apart Australian bowlers! The 3rd ODI between England and Australia began with Australia winning the toss, and electing to field. The England batting began on a strong note, with the openers Jason Roy and Bairstow attacking the Australian bowlers. While Jason Roy was dismissed, after scoring a pacy 82(61b, 7x4, 4x6), Bairstow was joined by Hales.
- MEDIA AND SPONSORS IGNORES INDIAN FOOTBALL
- Virat Kohli's mental fitness comes from Yoga
- A STAR KID TO MAKE HIS DEBUT
- Virat Kohli Wax Statue damaged at Delhi's Madame Tussauds
- IPL-11 FAME ELEVATES STARDOM IN AFGHANI CRICKETER
- IPL Success helped me to get a place in the Test team
- Dhoni doesn't like when Chahal calls him using 'This' Word - WATCH VIDEO
- Pakistan fails to capitalize after winning the toss
- #CSKvsSRH - Chennai Super Kings win VIVO IPL 2018 and restore their Glory once again!
- RASHID KHANS HEROICS DERAILS KKR AND TAKES SRH IN TO FINALS OF IPL-11
- Knight Riders eliminate Rajasthan Royals, in a dull encounter!
- WHAT WENT WRONG FOR SRH AND RIGHT FOR CSK
- #SRHvCSK - Faf Du Plesis takes CSK to VIVO IPL 2018 Finals
- DK FLASHY CRICKETERS RISE
- SUSPENSE FOR IPL-11 2018 PLAYOFFS REVEALED