India won the toss after a brief hiatus and Rohit Sharma put Bangladesh to bat first. Bangladesh couldn't score more freely and they ended with 139 which is a below-par score. India was given a target of 140 and Men in Blue chased it successfully with 6 wickets to spare.
In Bangladesh, only Liton Das and Sabbir Rahman entered 30's and the rest of them couldn't even make it to the 20's. Shikar Dhawan continued his prime form as he scored another flawless 55 of 43 balls. Without Shakib, Bangladesh couldn't do much against the Indian team despite sloppy fielding and dropped catches at regular intervals.
Now, Bangladesh will meet Sri Lanka on Sunday and if Bangladesh wins this all three teams will be equally placed with one win and one loss. The stand-in captain Mahmudullah has promised to put a better show on Sunday and surprise the hosts.
Hales, Bairstow and Morgan rip apart Australian bowlers! The 3rd ODI between England and Australia began with Australia winning the toss, and electing to field. The England batting began on a strong note, with the openers Jason Roy and Bairstow attacking the Australian bowlers. While Jason Roy was dismissed, after scoring a pacy 82(61b, 7x4, 4x6), Bairstow was joined by Hales.
- MEDIA AND SPONSORS IGNORES INDIAN FOOTBALL
- Virat Kohli's mental fitness comes from Yoga
- A STAR KID TO MAKE HIS DEBUT
- Virat Kohli Wax Statue damaged at Delhi's Madame Tussauds
- IPL-11 FAME ELEVATES STARDOM IN AFGHANI CRICKETER
- IPL Success helped me to get a place in the Test team
- Dhoni doesn't like when Chahal calls him using 'This' Word - WATCH VIDEO
- Pakistan fails to capitalize after winning the toss
- #CSKvsSRH - Chennai Super Kings win VIVO IPL 2018 and restore their Glory once again!
- RASHID KHANS HEROICS DERAILS KKR AND TAKES SRH IN TO FINALS OF IPL-11
- Knight Riders eliminate Rajasthan Royals, in a dull encounter!
- WHAT WENT WRONG FOR SRH AND RIGHT FOR CSK
- #SRHvCSK - Faf Du Plesis takes CSK to VIVO IPL 2018 Finals
- DK FLASHY CRICKETERS RISE
- SUSPENSE FOR IPL-11 2018 PLAYOFFS REVEALED