As the first day of the fourth test between India and England held at Southampton began with England all out on 246, and India ending the day at 19/0, the second day of the 4th test began with Stuart Broad scalping both the Indian openers, Dhawan for 23(53) and KL Rahul for 19(24), as India was 50/2 at a point.
Entered middle-order batsman Cheteshwar Pujara and skipper Virat Kohli, who laid foundation for a good score, by patiently settling down, and picking bad deliveries and hitting them clean, before Kohli was dismissed by Curran after scoring a valuable 46(71), whole Pujara stayed firm, and scored some nice shots on his way to a stunning century, as he anchored the innings very well.
While Pujara was scoring steadily at one end, he was losing support at the other end, as Rahane was dismissed by Stokes, while Moeen Ali bundled the lower order of Indian batting line-up which fell like a pack of cards, as he scalped Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Ashwin, Shami and Ishant Sharma, and ultimately, India ended on 273, with a lead of 27 runs, with Pujara remaining unbeaten on a valiant ton of 132(257b,16x4)*. Now as England gained 233 run lead they keep their noses ahead. But Pujara promised to show a good battle as India can chase any score.
Virender Sehwag Offers Free Education To The Children Of All Pulwama Attack Martyrs The heinous suicide terror attack on the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) convoy might have sent the entire nation into a state of mourning, but, at the same time, it has united India and its citizens against the common evil of terrorism. As the country grieves and mourns the loss of brave CRPF personnel, the civilians have come forward to ensure their martyrdom doesn't go in vain. From politicians, celebrities to sports icons; everyone is now coming together to do their bit in aiding the f
- Dinesh Karthik reveals reason for loss!
- Cricketer arrested for attacking another cricketer!
- Suresh Raina files complaint!
- Impressive fine by Ranji coach!
- India loses T20 series as New Zealand wins by 4 runs - Time for MSD to retire
- #NZvIND - India wins second T20 at Eden Park and register their first victory against Blackcaps in New Zealand
- Smriti makes history but India loses!
- Dhoni's talk behind the stumps goes viral
- #NZvIND - Clueless India faces SHAMEFUL and BIGGEST DEFEAT EVER in T20 HISTORY
- Never leave your Crease with MS Dhoni behind the stumps
- 2023 World Cup will be in India!
- #INDvNZ - INDIA FACES SHAMEFUL DEFEAT in DEAD RUBBER
- Ambati Rayudu banned from bowling by ICC!
- #NZvIND - India seal Historic Series Victory in Newzealand with an unassailable 3-0 series lead!
- #NZvIND - India wins Second ODI and is just one step closer to Historic ODI Series Victory