The day 2 of the first test of India's tour of Australia, began with Shami scalped by Hazlewood, as India didn't add to the day 1 score and ended at 250, with Hazlewood coming up with good figures of 3/52, and the Australian innings began on a disastrous note as they lost opener Finch for 0(3).
Harris and Khawaja threatened to forge a stand and establish as they started scoring runs steadily, before Ravichandran Ashwin struck twice to remove Harris for 26(57) and Khawaja for 28(125) and, Shaun Marsh was also dismissed by Ashwin for 2(19), leaving Aussies struggling at 4/87.
Handscomb began a resilient knock as he stood firm, alongside Head, before Bumrah struck to remove Handscomb for 34(93). Despite Paine and Cummins being dismissed by Ishant Sharma and Bumrah, Head stood firm to score an unbeaten 61(149)*, as Aussies ended the day at 191/7, trailing by 59 runs. Ashwin had impressive figures of 3/50.
#RCBvKXIP - RCB earns another 2 points as AB De Villiers put on a 360° show The 42nd match of IPL 2019 happened between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kings XI Punjab. Ashwin won the toss and opted to bowl. RCB was off to a flier despite losing Kohli earlier. They scored 77 in first 7 overs.
- #CSKvSRH - Watson misses Century, But CSK wins the match!
- #RCBvCSK - CSK needed a Dre Russ, not MS Dhoni - DHONI FAILS BIG TIME as CSK CHOKES AGAIN...
- #KXIPvRR - KXIP won by 12 runs in a close encounter
- India announces 15 Member World Cup Squad - No place for Pant, Rayudu!
- Indian Squad for Cricket World Cup 2019 is Now Announced
- Cricketer arrested accused of rape!
- #KKRvCSK - It would take at least 2 weeks for any team to get near CSK in points table
- MS Dhoni gets a new record!
- Dhoni gets no ban?
- #RRvCSK - CSK Rampage continues as they thrash Rajasthan Royals
- #MIvKXIP - KL Rahul hits Ton in vain as Pollard bludgeons 83 and Mumbai Indians chase the highest target in Wankhede
- #CSKvKKR - Chennai Super Kings taste yet another Victory at Chepauk
- #KXIPvSRH - Sunrisers Hyderabad Lose another low-scoring match!
- Kohli's RCB is the first IPL team to lose first six matches in a row since 2013
- Why a Mankad "attempt" from Krunal to Dhoni?