SoftAge Information Technology Limited, one of the leading firms providing solutions and services in document management successfully organised the SoftAge Document Management Conclave 2015 at The Grand, New Delhi. The conclave was a collaborative business forum to discuss the practises and technology in the domain of DMS (Document Management Services) and served as an esteemed platform to nurture networking, learning and innovation.
Present at the occasion, Mr. Ozair Yasin, Managing Director- SoftAge said, “We are delighted to see the way conclave succeeded in facilitation of learning, networking and innovation. SoftAge has always been at the forefront to introduce and encourage digitalisation in DMS, in-sync to the government’s concept of ‘Digital India’ which intends to encourage the entire nation to successfully embrace digitalisation”.
During the conclave, Mr. Vivek Naidu, Vice President- Information Management (India Cluster)-Kodak Alaris India, released a survey report by Frost & Sullivan highlighting the challenges posed by paper across various verticals and industries and how SoftAge has played a vital role to streamline operations and provide an effective solution. The report has also unveiled the strategic initiatives and revolutionized the information management landscape in Asia pacific which is undertaken by SoftAge to provide best in class DMS. Following is a list of eminent speakers, who graced the conclave by their presence:
- Sanjoy Mukerji, Managing Director- Diagno Labs
- Manish Jain, Head Customer Service- Vodafone India Ltd
- Vivek Naidu, Vice President- Information Management (India Cluster) at Kodak Alaris India Pvt Ltd.
The conclave helped the audience to understand the advantage and benefits of SoftAge. It also introduceda Tagline of the company - ‘Because Documents matter’, highlighting the relevance of documents and its security. Apart from the eminent speakers, the conclave also witnessed the presence of various investors and clients. The event began with a welcome speech delivered by Mr. Ozair Yasin, Managing Director. This was followed by an informative presentation on DMS, an initiative to introduce the ideas generated that aimed to improve the DMS experience of its clients and prospects.
This was further followed by Expert Speak, a session which provided the delegates with a holistic perspective in the field of Document Management and Enterprise Content Management. Post this, next segment of the conclave showcased technologies, products and software aimed at making information management simpler, faster and more cost-effective like Locii, CloudDocu and Pehchaan. Eminent speakers who were present at the event shed light on the importance of DMS and how SoftAge has helped them to fuel the growth and success of various businesses.
SoftAge, initially setup in 1994 and incorporated in 2000, is the pioneer in Document Management Services. Today, with more than 600+ fully equipped spoke offices and warehouses, it is prominently present in 25 states in India and 500 cities in abroad including UAE, Kenya, Zambia, Saudi Arabia and more.SoftAge was introduced with a distinct vision to provide world class document management services, along with ISO 27001:2013 compliance for data security. SoftAge handled over 570 Million Documents and 135TB Data.
Ever since its inception, the company have been providing document management services to sectors like Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Government, Media, Healthcare, Education, Aviation, Legal and Realty. Central to all our work in document processing is SoftAge's unique document management process. It is a highly efficient process that operates on the document data flow right from the point-of-collection to the warehouse, including verification, audit, scanning, record creation, data and document retrieval.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency Ratan Tata backed B2B commerce company, Moglix, has helped Uno Minda Group achieve digital transformation in its procurement process with Moglix’s vendor portal solution. The announcement comes after the automotive components manufacturer showed a considerable increase in operational efficiency following adoption of the solution.
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program
- Nokia 7 plus will get dual VoLTE support
- StoreHippo Launches Vertical Marketplace Solution to give Brands Alternatives to Selling on Popular Marketplaces
- Advanced Gas Piston Based Assault Rifles to be Made in India by MKU with EDIC Caracal, UAE
- With Woo Phone Indias Leading Dating App Woo is Dialing up the Dating Game
- Tata Sky Launches World Screen a Carefully Curated Bouquet of Ad Free Global Content for just Rs. 75 per Month