SoftAge Information Technology Limited, one of the leading firms providing solutions and services in document management successfully organised the SoftAge Document Management Conclave 2015 at The Grand, New Delhi. The conclave was a collaborative business forum to discuss the practises and technology in the domain of DMS (Document Management Services) and served as an esteemed platform to nurture networking, learning and innovation.
Present at the occasion, Mr. Ozair Yasin, Managing Director- SoftAge said, “We are delighted to see the way conclave succeeded in facilitation of learning, networking and innovation. SoftAge has always been at the forefront to introduce and encourage digitalisation in DMS, in-sync to the government’s concept of ‘Digital India’ which intends to encourage the entire nation to successfully embrace digitalisation”.
During the conclave, Mr. Vivek Naidu, Vice President- Information Management (India Cluster)-Kodak Alaris India, released a survey report by Frost & Sullivan highlighting the challenges posed by paper across various verticals and industries and how SoftAge has played a vital role to streamline operations and provide an effective solution. The report has also unveiled the strategic initiatives and revolutionized the information management landscape in Asia pacific which is undertaken by SoftAge to provide best in class DMS. Following is a list of eminent speakers, who graced the conclave by their presence:
- Sanjoy Mukerji, Managing Director- Diagno Labs
- Manish Jain, Head Customer Service- Vodafone India Ltd
- Vivek Naidu, Vice President- Information Management (India Cluster) at Kodak Alaris India Pvt Ltd.
The conclave helped the audience to understand the advantage and benefits of SoftAge. It also introduceda Tagline of the company - ‘Because Documents matter’, highlighting the relevance of documents and its security. Apart from the eminent speakers, the conclave also witnessed the presence of various investors and clients. The event began with a welcome speech delivered by Mr. Ozair Yasin, Managing Director. This was followed by an informative presentation on DMS, an initiative to introduce the ideas generated that aimed to improve the DMS experience of its clients and prospects.
This was further followed by Expert Speak, a session which provided the delegates with a holistic perspective in the field of Document Management and Enterprise Content Management. Post this, next segment of the conclave showcased technologies, products and software aimed at making information management simpler, faster and more cost-effective like Locii, CloudDocu and Pehchaan. Eminent speakers who were present at the event shed light on the importance of DMS and how SoftAge has helped them to fuel the growth and success of various businesses.
SoftAge, initially setup in 1994 and incorporated in 2000, is the pioneer in Document Management Services. Today, with more than 600+ fully equipped spoke offices and warehouses, it is prominently present in 25 states in India and 500 cities in abroad including UAE, Kenya, Zambia, Saudi Arabia and more.SoftAge was introduced with a distinct vision to provide world class document management services, along with ISO 27001:2013 compliance for data security. SoftAge handled over 570 Million Documents and 135TB Data.
Ever since its inception, the company have been providing document management services to sectors like Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Government, Media, Healthcare, Education, Aviation, Legal and Realty. Central to all our work in document processing is SoftAge's unique document management process. It is a highly efficient process that operates on the document data flow right from the point-of-collection to the warehouse, including verification, audit, scanning, record creation, data and document retrieval.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017