Intex Technologies, one of the leading mobiles handset and consumer durables company, has been conferred with multiple awards at Femina’s 4th World Women Leadership Congress held recently. Women leadership at Intex has been recognised and awarded for business excellence and leadership.
Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media
Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies was honoured with the ‘Women Icon of the Year’ award, while Ms. Chetna Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media received the ‘Women Super Achiever for Excellence in Digital Space’.
Graciously acknowledging the Femina award, Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies Ltd. said, “As a woman working in the corporate world, I understand the challenges that come in the way of any ambitious woman aiming to create a mark for herself. However, confidence in ourselves and a strong support system around can help in combating all hurdles and moving forward. Receiving this award is an achievement and the complete credit for this goes to Intex Technologies, which has been my alma mater where I have learnt a lot about business nuances. The support, guidance and freedom that I have got from Intex over the years has shaped me as the business leader that I am today. It feels great to be associated with such an amazing company and I would like to thank everyone for all the support.”
“Consumer technology industry is very dynamic driven by today’s consumers who are completely tech savvy. Being a consumer facing company, digital platform is extremely critical for us to connect with our consumers and we are leaving not stones unturned to optmise the digital space. It feels great to be receiving this award as a recognition for the work we have done to take brand Intex on the digital platform and making it a name to reckon”, said Ms. Chetna Katyall Sundaram, Head - Digital & Social Media , Intex Technologies.
The Women Leadership Award recognizes and appreciates the profound role played by women as leaders, executioners and decision makers, in shaping the future of the region and nation and who embody the qualities of leadership in displaying active, creative and integrative efforts in achieving the best possible results in the national and regional development plans.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017