Mindteck (India) Limited (BSE: 517344 and NSE: MINDTECK), a global technology company, announced the appointment of Mr. Sanjeev Kathpalia as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, and Mr. Yusuf Lanewala as Non-Executive Chairman, effective April 01, 2017.
Mindteck’s Board of Directors cited that the determinant factor for separating the top two executive roles was made in keeping with its continuous improvement of corporate governance standards. Mr. Kathpalia takes on the helm of steering the future growth of Mindteck. He is a seasoned strategist with over 35 years of global experience spanning executive roles in investment banking, manufacturing and business development.
Most recently, Mr. Kathpalia served as a Senior Advisor for the Republic of Turkey – Prime Ministry, Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey. Prior to this, Mr. Kathpalia was the Chairman of PDF Corporate Finance (a subsidiary of TAIB YatirimBank), a leading Istanbul-based M&A boutique focused on mid-market opportunities. He was also the CEO at TAIB YatirimBank, the first foreign owned investment bank in Turkey.
Previous industry experience includes leading the supply chain and R&D divisions of an industrial manufacturing company (part of ETEX Group of Belgium), as well as supply-side management of consumer goods giant Hindustan Unilever Ltd./Unilever Group. Mr. Kathpalia holds an MBA from IIM Calcutta, and a Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi. Mr. Yusuf Lanewala remarked, “Sanjeev joins us at an important time in Mindteck’s 25-year history. His proven expertise, drive, strategic thinking and cross-cultural experience will help us spur growth and provide further value to our clients in the years to come.”
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a Message on World Stage Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a ‘Message’ on World Stage; Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona Karix Mobile Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as mGage India), the world’s largest messaging solution and mobile engagement company, has announced its participation in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 being organised by the GSMA (Groupe Spécial Mobile Association). The 2018 edition of MWC is being organized in Barcelona, Spain from 26th February - 1st March 2018
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for WiFi
- Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24
- Vakrangee Announces Excellent Q3 FY2017-18 Results
- IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast