Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been recognized by Oracle as its Integrated Cloud Partner of the Year in UK & Ireland.
Over the last five years, TCS has strategically invested and pivoted toward Oracle Cloud to help its clients transform their businesses. This marquee award is an important milestone which recognizes the successful business outcomes TCS and Oracle have partnered to achieve for their joint clients through their vast and innovative collaboration.
“TCS is a trusted advisor to many customers in the region and they have helped those companies along their journey of Oracle Cloud adoption. TCS is a strategic and collaborative partner across Sales, CIS, Support and Marketing. Recently, TCS successfully delivered one of the most complex and valuable Integrated Oracle Cloud implementations in the region and this award is a testament to that," said Dermot O’Kelly, SVP & Country MD, Oracle UK, Ireland & Israel.
“We are honored to receive this prestigious award as it reflects our continued commitment to position and deliver Oracle’s Integrated Cloud to our clients, thereby enabling them to transform and grow their businesses with greater efficiency and agility,” said Sunder Singh, Global Head, TCS Oracle Practice. “This award demonstrates the quality and depth of TCS’ work with Oracle and our UK and Ireland based client companies.”
In addition to this esteemed accolade, TCS was recently recognized as an Oracle Cloud Elite Partner, received several ‘Oracle Excellence Awards’ and for a fifth consecutive year, was ranked a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for Worldwide Oracle Application Management Services by Gartner in 2016.
TCS established its relationship with Oracle 30 years ago and today is an Oracle Cloud Elite Partner. TCS has more than 15,000 Oracle-certified specialists who are supported by TCS’ numerous Centers of Excellence, several of which are dedicated to shared Oracle and TCS clients.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle's partner program that provides partners with a differentiated advantage to develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle’s products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to be recognized and rewarded for their investment in Oracle Cloud. Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through the OPN Cloud program – an innovative program that complements existing OPN program levels with tiers of recognition and progressive benefits for partners working with Oracle Cloud.
To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 387,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017