Enjoy 1 GB 4G/3G data per day and Unlimited Free Local, STD and Roaming calls for 28 days with a recharge of Rs. 392Home & Roam combo pack is also available for Rs. 198, giving consumers unlimited Vodafone to Vodafone calls and 2GB 4G internet for 28 days Pocket friendly packs that enable customers to stay connected with their world even while they are travelling out of station and enjoy long, worry free conversations, and internet browsing
With the commencement of festive season, Vodafone India one of India’s leading telecom service provider has introduced an innovative combo pack of Rs 392. Staying connected on roaming will not be an expensive affair anymore; the offer gives unlimited calling both at home and on roaming. In addition it also gives 3G/4G 1 GB/day data benefits. There is another combo pack of Rs. 198 which offers unlimited calling both at home and while you roam on Vodafone to Vodafone network. The validity of both packs is 28 days.
Delhi-NCR being key economic and educational hub is home to significant percentage of population comprising of working professionals, students, industrial workers, migrants who hail from different locations in India. During the festive season, Delhi & NCR sees major population of customers who go to their hometowns or on vacation. The largest numbers of migrants travel to UP, Bihar, Haryana, followed by Rajasthan, Punjab, and West Bengal.
Having studied customer usage patterns, Vodafone Delhi has designed the pack empowering them to stay in touch with their loved ones and share the joy of festivities without worrying about roaming rates and internet browsing.
Conveying his greetings for the festive season, Alok Verma, Business Head – Delhi-NCR, Vodafone India said, “A large part of Vodafone’s pre-paid subscribers from Delhi & NCR go on roaming during the festive season. We found an existing need for these subscribers to have a pocket friendly pack that enables them to stay connected with their world even while they are travelling or out of station. Vodafone Delhi has designed the pack precisely to bridge that need. So before proceeding on your holiday, remember to get a recharge Pack of Rs. 392 or 198 to enjoy long, worry free conversations and internet browsing regardless of location”.
Availability of 3G/4G 1 GB/day data allows Vodafone customers to enjoy wide range of music, movies while in transit on Vodafone play, which will make the festivities more fun and joyful. The Rs 392 pack can be availed at any of the 296 Vodafone stores, mini stores and 40,000 multi brand outlets in Delhi-NCR.
About Vodafone India
Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 209 million customers (over 114 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today India’s largest foreign direct investor, with a robust, award-winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near-ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies- 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India.
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 19 markets. As of 30th June 2017, Vodafone had 523.5 million mobile customers and 18.5 million fixed broadband customers, including India and all of the customers in Vodafone’s joint ventures and associates.
Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a Message on World Stage Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a ‘Message’ on World Stage; Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona Karix Mobile Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as mGage India), the world’s largest messaging solution and mobile engagement company, has announced its participation in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 being organised by the GSMA (Groupe Spécial Mobile Association). The 2018 edition of MWC is being organized in Barcelona, Spain from 26th February - 1st March 2018
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for WiFi
- Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24
- Vakrangee Announces Excellent Q3 FY2017-18 Results
- IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast