Intex Technologies, one of the leading mobile handset and consumer durables major, has recently been honoured and felicitated by the prestigious industry body ASSOCHAM with the Award for Excellence in Service 2017 at a special ceremony held in New Delhi.The award was given away by Hon’ble Member of Parliament, Mr. Udit Raj to Mr. Arvind Raina, General Manager - Customer Service (Mobile) and Mr. Biju Abraham, DGM - Services (CDIT), Intex Technologies.
The award was given to recognise the company’s efforts in providing best services to customers aimed at improving a customer's buying experience. The award also recognised the steps the company is taking towards resolving the sources of customer dissatisfaction and implementing competitive services that enhance customer confidence.
Graciously acknowledging the award, Mr Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies said, “We are extremely happy to receive this award from prominent Industry body Assocham, serving as an encouragement for the hard work and efforts undertaken by Intex towards consumer service and satisfaction. We have always recognised Consumers as the King and so have in the last two decades built a robust pan-India after-sales network that delivers quality service in the shortest possible time in the industry. I congratulate the Services team at Intex for their remarkable efforts in achieving this milestone.”
The ‘Excellence in Service 2017’ by ASSOCHAM is a recognition of excellent service providers that have been performing brilliantly over the years while maintaining the quality and delivery of the services. On the sidelines of the event, ASSOCHAM also organized a mega summit “Services Sector in India – Technological Innovations, Changing Dynamics, Challenges Ahead and Global Practices”.
The summit aimed to touch upon key issues such as Quality of Service, Standards, Exports, and GST Impact etc. and discussed about the growth and development of the sector in the coming time.
Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a Message on World Stage Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a ‘Message’ on World Stage; Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona Karix Mobile Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as mGage India), the world’s largest messaging solution and mobile engagement company, has announced its participation in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 being organised by the GSMA (Groupe Spécial Mobile Association). The 2018 edition of MWC is being organized in Barcelona, Spain from 26th February - 1st March 2018
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for WiFi
- Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24
- Vakrangee Announces Excellent Q3 FY2017-18 Results
- IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast