KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd., a Solar Power Company has successfully installed a Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Systems at three cold storages in Haryana. A 90KWp System at Maan Brothers Cold Storage at Kurukshetra, 77KWp System at Lawrance Agro Storage Pvt. Ltd. and 66KWp System at R.P Cold Storages Pvt. Ltd. at Sonipat have been installed by KOR Energy recently.
KOR Energy has used tier 1 modules of Vikram Solar and ABB String Invertors in these projects to ensure maximum yield and performance consistency. The systems installed have the capability of remote monitoring of production with accurate fault recognition and real time performance monitoring.
Ms. Priyanka Mohan, Director, KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. said, “India is the world's second largest producer of horticultural commodities after China. However, around 30% of this produce perishes due to lack of adequate cold storage facilities. Cold storages are essential to store food products and to maintain that environment it consumes heavy electricity. The life of solar plant in cold storages is more than 25 years. Conventional cold storages cost less that of solar-powered ones but require more grid power which comprises around 20 to 30 percent of their running cost. Rooftop Solar Plants in cold storages not only reduces this cost, but also make a key contribution in moving towards green energy revolution.”
With 1400 to 1500 units of electricity produced per Kilowatt, cold storage rooftop solar plant will achieve break even within 4 to 5 years. With 25 years of performance warranty on solar modules, it makes a wise investment decision for cold chains to go solar. Banks are also financing upto 80% of project cost in these projects. The Solar system will have an additional benefit of net metering, which will result in receiving credit in electricity bill against the excess electricity generated by the solar system and there is no need to store electricity.
“Cold storages have ample roof space where solar system can be installed. Solar PV powered storage system will improve storage quality and reduce wastage of horticulture produce. This project is a part of KOR Energy’s endeavor to promote green energy at cold chains across the state of Haryana. Apart from cold chains, we are also promoting use of solar energy in schools, colleges and across various other industries,” Ms. Mohan further added.
About KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd.
KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. was officially incepted in 2013 and is enabled by a rich network of industry experts. The company has critical in-house resources such as a project database, manufacturing database, contact database, price index and a document library. This enables KOR Energy to track and analyze the Indian market in a knowledge driven approach. This further helps company in offering customized solar projects with expertise in Design, Engineering, Assembling, Integration, Installation and Turnkey execution. The basic idea of inception of company is to promote, educate and empower establishments through environmentally safe renewable energy technologies.
A MNRE registered channel partner, KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd.is here to revolutionize the way solar industry is looked at by the businesses as well as the customers. The energy efficiency is not just about better & cost effective technology but it is also about – making a better household, better organizations and a better nation.
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017