Click Labs, a SaaS technology provider and a sister company of Jugnoo, announces the launch of Yelo - a platform for physical stores to go online. The platform expands the selling potential of a business by providing a hassle-free experience to sell its products and services online. Yelo is designed as a DIY platform where merchants can get a store live in a matter of minutes without any hassle of approvals etc.
With the developing nations leapfrogging infrastructure creation via virtualisation of all business models, Yelo intends to capitalise on this trend and help build a virtual hyperlocal marketplace. It creates an automated website and a mobile app (supported by Android & iOS) for the SMB’s to establish their brand and build an online presence. It creates a visual impression in digital space and helps the brand to engage with the potential customers.
Yelo features last-mile delivery, online payments, review management, catalog, pick-up from a store, schedule appointments, providing customized domain and native mobile apps with end-to-end services for its users. Yelo also offers a “Free Forever Plan” which lets the user have a presence online without incurring any setting up or recurring costs.
Jugnoo acquired the company Yelo as a hyperlocal social network and shuttered it a year ago. The brand was transferred to Click Labs and relaunched as a hyperlocal commerce platform. Jugnoo will be the distribution partner of Yelo in India. It has also partnered to provide last mile delivery, hyperlocal discovery and UPI powered payment solutions (Jugnoo Pay).
Yelo is a global product where businesses from anywhere around the world can use it to enhance their sales and operations. For Indian users, it provides specialized packages with heavy discounts. Primary focus is on developing economies like SE Asia, Africa, Middle East and LATAM.
With this, company CEO Samar Singla comments, “We’ve built a platform on which businesses of all nature can get started with online commerce. While people spend an enormous amount of money to have a digital presence, we are providing opportunities at modest prices where users can leverage the benefits of online presence. Yelo facilitates and empowers a business idea into a reality in few simple steps.”
About Click Labs
Click Labs, is a SaaS technology service provider catering to entrepreneurs and SMBs to maximize mobile ROI by creating mobile app-based platforms. It is one of the prominent players in on-demand economy space, providing iOS and Android-based applications, and SaaS platforms. With 300 platforms that handle more than 1 million transactions a day, Click Labs is providing solutions for enterprises and backend software development for the internet of things.
Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobiles, one of the leading feature phone and smartphone brands in India has announced its association with Reliance Jio, one of the fastest growing mobile networks and the largest data network in the world.Jio & Jivi Mobiles have taken a major step in the direction of realizing Prime Minister
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24
- Vakrangee Announces Excellent Q3 FY2017-18 Results
- IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017