Fotoclickers Private Limited (“Fotoclickers”) releases on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, India’s first mobile app that provides discerning clients on-demand access to high quality photographers. From 5 am until midnight, clients can use services of Fotoclickers to connect with photographers and capture all their memorable moments.
For an incredibly reasonable price of Rs. 750 as base fee for first 30 minutes and Rs. 25 for every additional minute, clients will get to enjoy a holistic premium service inclusive of expert editing, digital prints within 48 hours from closing of the order to password-protected cloud storage for 12 months. Beyond that, the storage facility will attract a minimum subscription towards insuring the contents” said Mr. Murali Gunasekaran, Founder, Fotoclickers.
Being launched in Chennai, the company is planning to quickly expand over the next 12 months offering premium, professional and basic services in accordance with the requirements of its clients across the cities of Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Kolkata and Gurugram.
For details, please visit www.fotoclickers.com or call @ 4610 1111.
“Finding the right photographer with the right budget when required has become increasingly difficult and time consuming. The company has spent the last 18 months conducting primary market research exercises, aggregating and training the photographers as well as finalizing the technology platform that will provide clients world class experience for their on-demand and scheduled photography needs. Fotoclickers is in the business of speed and convenience by enabling the general public to expedite the process of connecting to verified photographers at pre-set rates charged by the minute. Truly a game-changer” said Mr. Vishnu Kumar, Co-Founder, Fotoclickers.
Founded by Murali Gunasekaran, Nanda Kumar, Prince Faraqualeeth and Vishnu Kumar, Fotoclickers is poised to disrupt the photography space by significantly enhancing the visual experience of clients nationwide.
To follow Fotoclickers, please visit
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/FotoclickersIndia/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/fotoclickers
Fotoclickers Private Limited is a leading on-demand visual solutions company, based out of Chennai, India. It is focused on ensuring that sweet & nostalgic occurrences of every resident of this great country are captured with clarity, aesthetically stored digitally for retrieval whenever required. The company works with photographers across the nation to accomplish this. The company has created world-class web and mobile platforms to provide an extremely enjoyable experience to its users.
Tencent Games Arena of Valor Launches New Game Mode Football Fever Tencent Games ‘Arena of Valor’ Launches New Game Mode ‘Football Fever Tencent Games’ ‘Arena of Valor’, one of the most popular and addictive MOBA games (multiplayer online battle arena), has launched an all new game mode - Football Fever. Within a few months of being launched in India, Arena of Valor is all set with a new update for the gamers.
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- The most Trending Video Making Application, LIKE App Ranked One in the Apple Store in India
- Healthy Benefits of eating Mushrooms
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy are Critical for the Growth of Digital India
- LIKE App Pioneers Augmented Reality (AR) Body Shaping Feature Shaping Magic
- Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program