Loyakk Inc., the provider of enterprise relationship management applications, announced Vega, the world’s first blockchain—enabled Enterprise Relationship Management solution for decentralized business networks. There will be a pool of 1 Billion tokens of which 183 Million are being offered for purchase in this ICO. Loyakk has leading global companies as customers and is managed by a world-class team with experience at companies such as SAP, IBM, Oracle-Siebel, VMware, ETrade and HP. The company is backed by a global advisory team of seasoned luminaries in business and technology.
Loyakk is building transformative ‘Enterprise Value Webs’, which are decentralized, distributed, digital ecosystem structures, powered and protected by blockchain technology, said Salim Ali, CEO, Loyakk, Inc. “Our patent-pending technology and solutions helps adapt blockchain technology to transform the way enterprises and their partners across industries create and distribute value to their customers”.
In recent years, Blockchain as a means to enable secure, confidential and provenance-enabled transactions across all industries has come to the fore. In India too, Blockchain has caught the eye of powers-that-be. The Finance Minister, in his recent budget speech spoke about the Government’s intent to “usher in the digital economy though Blockchain technology”, thereby emitting a rally cry for the Public and Private sectors to jump on to the blockchain bandwagon. For the Indian Government, blockchain offers an intermediary-less, fully secure way to digitise public records and social security data like Aadhar. With its ‘Make in India’ drive, the Government can encourage manufacturers across all industries to adopt blockchain technology and smart contracts as part of their digitisation process. The service sector too has a lot to benefit from adopting blockchain technology especially in areas of Banking & Finance, Insurance, Telecom, Infrastructure and more.
“The blockchain-powered Vega Enterprise Relationship Platform offers a secure, data repository on Blockchain that will power Value Webs where Enterprises can share sensitive business data and insights across their business ecosystem and use smart contracts to seamlessly conduct business”, adds Salim Ali.
Loyakk Ltd. and IStrategies UK will be leveraging this technology and offering an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for the Vega project with its breakthrough, patent-pending blockchain-enabled platform for building and managing decentralized business networks. The Loyakk ICO opens on February 23, 2018.
“Blockchain-powered business networks is a very compelling notion when you consider the needs of business to streamline & secure interactions across the business partner network. Loyakk's vision and platform to create decentralized Value Webs holds much potential”, said Anthony Thomas, Global CIO, Nissan Motors and advisor to Loyakk.
The Loyakk Vega blockchain-powered Value Webs will ensure permissioned access for data sharing, value movement and automated business processes via smart contracts so that enterprises can seamlessly conduct business with anyone across the world with unprecedented security and efficiency.
“By reimagining how businesses interact and move data & value between organizations using blockchain, Loyakk has a commendable goal that is grounded in clear thinking and deep enterprise DNA”, said Jonathan Becher, ex Chief Digital Officer of SAP and also an advisor to Loyakk.
Loyakk has established multiple technology, services and go-to-market partnerships with leading IT service providers, blockchain technology developers and industry-focused solutions consultants to deliver relevant solutions to customers across industries, globally.
All details regarding the token supply and allocations are available within the Tokenomics document published on http://www.loyakk.io.
Loyakk transforms how businesses create and deliver value in the new decentralized economy with their globally distributed network of partners, channels, distributors and vendors. Loyakk offers Vega, a blockchain-enabled Business Relationship Platform that enables enterprises to securely and efficiently exchange critical data and value within their decentralized business networks in a contextual and relationship-aware manner. The Loyakk Vega Platform embeds proprietary patent-pending blockchain technology implementation and is delivered as a full-stack solution that enables enterprises execute on their vision and roadmap for blockchain-powered digital transformation.
Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobiles, one of the leading feature phone and smartphone brands in India has announced its association with Reliance Jio, one of the fastest growing mobile networks and the largest data network in the world.Jio & Jivi Mobiles have taken a major step in the direction of realizing Prime Minister
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24
- Vakrangee Announces Excellent Q3 FY2017-18 Results
- IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017