As per report when speaking at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in Sydney on Wednesday, Rita Sallam, research vice president at Gartner, said data and analytics leaders must examine the potential business impact of these trends and adjust business models and operations accordingly, or risk losing competitive advantage to those who do. She said “The story of data and analytics keeps evolving, from supporting internal decision making to continuous intelligence, information products and appointing chief data officers”.
She added “It’s critical to gain a deeper understanding of the technology trends fueling that evolving story and prioritize them based on business value”. Furthermore Gartner recommends that data and analytics leaders talk with senior business leaders about their critical business priorities and explore how the following top trends can enable them.
Moreover Gartner predicts that by 2022, 75 percent of new end-user solutions leveraging AI and ML techniques will be built with commercial solutions rather than open source platforms.
Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung Samsung as announced a couple of wireless chargers for the Indian market. The first is a 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank that aims to offer the convenience of charging devices on the go while the other is a new Wireless Charger Duo pad that allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time. The two new chargers
- Huawei Technologies ability to run phone operating system
- Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city
- LAFAYETTE -- LAGCOE announces the call for entries for the 2019 New Technology Showcase
- A vision long in the making by Google
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019
- Artificial intelligence making education sector a better and smarter place
- Google launches speech recognition software for people with voice impairments
- WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org
- Samsung Postpones Pre-Orders of First Foldable Smart phones!
- 2019 iPhone models may adopt a new antenna technology
- Largest growth made by L&T Technology Services Q4
- Pre-booking begins for OnePlus 7 Pro!
- OPPO F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition makes a record
- WhatsApp bringing Cricket Stickers to its Android app version 2.19.115
- Samsung Galaxy Fold expected to be priced around Rs 1,40,790 in India