Accordingly apart from the confusing naming scheme of Sony’s previous generation flagships, the Xperia 1 also boasts a completely revamped form factor. Made from Gorilla Glass 6 and an aluminium frame, Sony’s latest flagship handset builds on a new theme, one that helps it stand out from other the big hitters of 2019.
Furthermore without any further delays, let’s get into the most prominent new feature on the Sony Xperia 1, its display. Meanwhile unlike any other flagship, Sony is touting its new display as the primary theme for the Xperia 1. Sony uses a first of its kind 6.5-inch screen with a 21:9 aspect ratio. The screen supports 4K content and HDR technology along with Sony’s proprietary tech to significantly improve the viewing experience. For example, the phone can upscale and optimize content to better take advantage of the OLED panel’s high contrast and color palate.
Moreover Dolby Atmos support provides a fantastic audio experience with multi-dimensional sound for a cinematic audio experience as well.
Stadia is what Google calls its game streaming service According to sources at GDC 2019, Google announced Stadia, its game streaming platform. Stadia will work across devices from smart phones, tablets, TVs, laptops, and PCs via Chrome. It integrates YouTube as well, allowing developers to add a Play button to game video on YouTube and lets users immediately play the game on Chrome. Stadia will leverage Google's data centres that are present in 200 plus countries
- Traffex 2019 set to be the biggest & best even of its kind with more than 350 exhibitors booked
- Happy News for BSNL Landline Users
- Facebook Family of apps suffering issues
- Sony making a comeback in 2019 with new & improved Xperia 1
- Apple to launch a slew of new devices on March 25
- 5G hype lands in 2019, but 2020 is the real roll out
- Vivo V15 Pro Special Features!!!
- FSTC expands its Footprints in Hyderabad and Launches Country 1st Level D Q400 and Level D Airbus A320 NEO Simulator Services
- Construction Technology Year announced by PM Narendra Modi
- Western Digital 1TB microSD card be available from April
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019
- 5G hype lands in 2019, but 2020 is real roll out
- Samsung unveiled a highly anticipated folding phone
- Augmented analytics, continuous intelligence & AI top trends in data over next 3 to 5 years
- Vivo V15 Pro to possess 3 Rear Cameras