According to sources after taking place from April 2-4, in Birmingham, UK, the event will be focused on future technologies for the transportation and highways sectors, keeping in-line with the theme ‘How technology is driving change on the network’.
Reportedly Adrium Tatum, director of Traffex said “Traffex has evolved into something quite special, bringing together all sectors of the highways and transport industry”. “It’s now much more than an exhibition: it’s more of an overall an experience that includes presentations in two seminar theaters, as well as a Data Discovery Centre.” Meanwhile seminars will include presentations from a range of organizations, including Jim O’Sullivan, CEO of Highways England, and Lilian Greenwood MP and Chair of the Transport Select Committee.
A live hackathon will also take place at the Data Discovery Center using real industry data to help create solutions for challenges on the network. Steve Smith UK managing director, Transport and Infrastructure, WSP said “Traffex has always been a leading forum for sharing knowledge and meeting industry colleagues old and new, so we are looking forward to great conversations that will help change the industry for the customer’s benefit”.
Reliance Jio revamps 2GB per day data plans. Check out full details of the new All-in-One plans Reliance Jio on Monday launched new “All-in-One” plans with more data and calling benefits. The company has introduced three new plans with prices starting at Rs 222. Let’s check out full details of the new Reliance Jio data plans. With Rs 222 monthly plan, Reliance Jio subscribers get 2GB data per day and unlimited calling on Jio to Jio network.
- While searching on Google a man lost 1.25 lakh
- People of varied political beliefs trying to define expansive speech are dangerous: Zuckerberg
- Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking