Accordingly Apple could make some major changes to the antenna design in its iPhone models this year. The 2019 iPhone models could use a new antenna technology, according to well-known Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. Back in November last year, Kuo had predicted that Apple will use a new antenna combination in its 2019 iPhone models. As of now, Apple uses a liquid crystal polymer (LCP) material in the antennas present in iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
The most recent research note from Kuo, spotted by MacRumors, claims that Apple will use modified-PI (MPI) material for the antennas in 2019 iPhone models. Kuo claims the current LCP material limits RF performance on iPhone models due to technology limitations.
MPI material is easier and cheaper to produce compared to LCP, but its performance remains at par. However, Kuo says Apple will continue to use LCP material in the 5G models of its iPhones in 2020. He also said he believes that by 2020, RF performance of LCP material will be resolved
L&T Technology Services shares fell nearly 3% intraday on June 25 as parent firm Reportedly Parent Larsen & Toubro is selling its stake in technology Services Company for the second time in June. On June 24, L&T Technology said its parent company in a notice said it would sell 2 lakh equity shares (representing 0.19 percent of total paid-up equity) of the company through an offer for sale route on June 25 and 26.
- How to stay healthy and disease free in winter?
- Why Apple CEO loved these Mumbai Photos?
- Children's privacy violated by YouTube, investigations going on
- WhatsApp chat backups are stored in Google Drives
- Mark Zuckerberg expected to unveil Bitcoin rival Libra next week
- Facebook is planning to unveil a new Portal
- Nokia 8.1 has received a price cut in India
- Kerala Teen spotted bug in WhatsApp, featured in Facebook Thanks List for 2019
- Google company announced three new features in Google Maps
- HMD Global plans to launch a new Nokia phone in Italy and India on June 6
- Twitter aims to work on white nationalism & supremacy to tackle its drivers
- Amazon to bring announcement feature to Alexa devices
- India bans Tiktok, joins list of countries which had banned
- Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung