While grading in school is a simple process, grading for college level students can be quite an arduous task. Although AI doesn’t do everything a human being can when it comes to grading, AI is still reducing the amount of effort which goes into this process. EdX, a startup created as a joint collaboration between MIT and Harvard, is making this feat possible.
Tailor made Learning
One of the major benefits of AI being involved in education is right from kindergarten to graduate school, AI helps in increasing the amount of attention students receive. Just like OTT platforms streamlining content to suit the users’ needs, the education field is using AI to curate content based on what suits the students.
With AI playing such a huge role in the education field, virtual lectures are becoming more and more common every day. In fact, virtual lectures could very soon replace actual classroom lectures. Universities like the University of Southern California (USC) Institute for Creative Technologies is already developing an AI enabled 3D gaming and animation software to create social interactions through the virtual world.
Mark Zuckerberg expected to unveil Bitcoin rival Libra next week Reportedly Social media giant Facebook has signed over a dozen companies, including some of the world's largest corporations like Visa Inc, Mastercard Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc. and Uber Technologies Inc, to back its crypto currency project, Libra, reported Wall Street Journal. Mark Zuckerberg
- Facebook is planning to unveil a new Portal
- Nokia 8.1 has received a price cut in India
- Kerala Teen spotted bug in WhatsApp, featured in Facebook Thanks List for 2019
- Google company announced three new features in Google Maps
- HMD Global plans to launch a new Nokia phone in Italy and India on June 6
- Twitter aims to work on white nationalism & supremacy to tackle its drivers
- Amazon to bring announcement feature to Alexa devices
- India bans Tiktok, joins list of countries which had banned
- Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung
- Huawei Technologies ability to run phone operating system
- Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city
- LAFAYETTE -- LAGCOE announces the call for entries for the 2019 New Technology Showcase
- A vision long in the making by Google
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019