Reportedly it’s a long accepted idea that the very best user interfaces are the ones that feel the most natural. Perhaps no one understood this better than Steve Jobs, who rejected the common idea of the smart phone in 2007 and instead relied on the "digital styluses" that nature gave us all 10 of them.
But this is only one instance in a steady evolution of forming technology to our natural human inclinations. While our fingers navigated our phones, digital pens returned creating improved drawing and note-taking tools, fingerprints become our lock buttons, and even our facial expressions were imported with apple's Animoji. "Voice assistants represent the third key UI and technology platform shift of the past three decades," says Harvard business Review. "Web pages gave us 'click' smart phones introduced 'touch'...these transitions required consumers to learn a new language...the shift to voice doesn't require any training."
After all, complex language is what separates us from every other species on the planet. It's unique to us and it's our most powerful natural tool for communication. So it only makes sense that eventually it would also become the best means to communicate with our devices.
Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city Accordingly that would include autonomous cars, innovative ways to collect rubbish and shared spaces for communities to come together in new ways. Sidewalk Labs, a sister company to Google, had acquired disused land in Toronto, Canada for this bold urban experiment, which it hoped would become a model for other cities around the world.
- LAFAYETTE -- LAGCOE announces the call for entries for the 2019 New Technology Showcase
- A vision long in the making by Google
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019
- Artificial intelligence making education sector a better and smarter place
- Google launches speech recognition software for people with voice impairments
- WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org
- Samsung Postpones Pre-Orders of First Foldable Smart phones!
- 2019 iPhone models may adopt a new antenna technology
- Largest growth made by L&T Technology Services Q4
- Pre-booking begins for OnePlus 7 Pro!
- OPPO F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition makes a record
- WhatsApp bringing Cricket Stickers to its Android app version 2.19.115
- Samsung Galaxy Fold expected to be priced around Rs 1,40,790 in India
- Western Digital 1TB microSD card be available now
- Huawei Technologies first-quarter revenue jumped 39% to 179.7 billion yuan