Reportedly it’s a long accepted idea that the very best user interfaces are the ones that feel the most natural. Perhaps no one understood this better than Steve Jobs, who rejected the common idea of the smart phone in 2007 and instead relied on the "digital styluses" that nature gave us all 10 of them.
But this is only one instance in a steady evolution of forming technology to our natural human inclinations. While our fingers navigated our phones, digital pens returned creating improved drawing and note-taking tools, fingerprints become our lock buttons, and even our facial expressions were imported with apple's Animoji. "Voice assistants represent the third key UI and technology platform shift of the past three decades," says Harvard business Review. "Web pages gave us 'click' smart phones introduced 'touch'...these transitions required consumers to learn a new language...the shift to voice doesn't require any training."
After all, complex language is what separates us from every other species on the planet. It's unique to us and it's our most powerful natural tool for communication. So it only makes sense that eventually it would also become the best means to communicate with our devices.
Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat Facebook officially moved forward with its plans Monday to create a new digital currency called Libra, despite several high-profile defections from the project and intense criticism from US regulators and politicians. The Libra Association, the nonprofit that will govern the currency, officially signed on 21 charter members on Monday at the
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones
- Samsung bringing its stunning displays to CEDIA this year