Under the preview offer, the Jio GigaFiber broadband services are provided by the company without any cost, but to obtain the connection, user need to deposit a refundable security deposit of Rs 4,500. After the launch, the refundable security deposit is expected to stay. However, there are chances that the company might announce a revised refundable security deposit amount with different services and internet bandwidth as part of package.
Though there has been no confirmation about Jio GigaFiber data plans, Reliance is expected to price its home broadband service’ base package at around Rs 500 per month. It is, however, expected that the base plan would not offer claimed internet speed of up to 1Gbps, which would be part of company’s premium plans.
At the Jio GigaFiber announcement, the company stated that the broadband services would also support additional services, including Jio GigaTV, home automation and landline services. The GigaTV is Jio’s digital television content services. According to the company’s statement, the GigaTV set-top-box would offer internet-based digital content services, along with access to Jio’s app suite.
Reliance Jio revamps 2GB per day data plans. Check out full details of the new All-in-One plans Reliance Jio on Monday launched new “All-in-One” plans with more data and calling benefits. The company has introduced three new plans with prices starting at Rs 222. Let’s check out full details of the new Reliance Jio data plans. With Rs 222 monthly plan, Reliance Jio subscribers get 2GB data per day and unlimited calling on Jio to Jio network.
- While searching on Google a man lost 1.25 lakh
- People of varied political beliefs trying to define expansive speech are dangerous: Zuckerberg
- Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking