VIVO Z1X will be launched in india on sep 6, 12:00 Noon.The smartphone's highlights thus far appears to be its triple rear camera setup consisting of 48 megapixel sensor, and a large 4500 mAh battery.
The Storage model of VIVO Z1X comes with a price of Rs 16,990 while the india price of the 6GB RAM & 128 GB storage model of the smartphone is set for Rs.18,990. It comes in two colours - fusion blue and phantom purple. It is available on flipkart and vivo e-store.
Vivo initiated the Z- Series in india some months ago. The first phone launched was the vivo z1 pro. The vivo z1 pro is a great smartphone for the price of Rs 14,990.Vivo is now preparing to soon launch its second z - series smartphone called the vivo z1x.
With the Z- series, vivo is aiming to improve its online sales in the country. The vivo z1 pro was launched with the same aim and now vivo z1 pro will also be launched with the same aim. In the press release the company told that vivo announced the continuation of its partnership with india's leading e- commerce platform flipkart to bring its latest smartphone Z1 under z - series product category.
The z1x is made for customers that are performance oreinted and love playing heavy density games on their phone, the company told.
People of varied political beliefs trying to define expansive speech are dangerous: Zuckerberg Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Thursday defended the social media platform's refusal to take down content it considers newsworthy "even if it goes against our standards." But while he promoted free expression, limitations were place on coverage of his remarks at Georgetown University.
- Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones