Reportedly Ingram Micro, a china based distributor of IT products, said on Friday it will offer pre-bookings of apple's newly launched iPhone 11 smart phones and apple watch from September 20 in india. Sales will start September 27 at online and offline stores.
The pre-orders of the iPhones will be accepted by e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, and Paytm Mall. Customers planning to buy the much-awaited smart phone series iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max can get 'No Cost EMI' options on both HDFC debit and credit cards.
You can now get up to Rs 7,000 cash back on iPhone 11 Pro, while Rs 6,000 on iPhone 11. An instant Rs 4,000 offer is also available on apple watch Series 5 via HDFC Bank offer iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max specifications. The iPhone 11 will be available with 64GB, 128GB and 256GB internal storage in six colors purple, green, yellow, black, white and PRODUCT (RED).
Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months Vodafone is reportedly offering 150GB additional data to new Rs 399 postpaid Red customers. The validity of the offer is six months. Vodafone currently offers six Red postpaid plans with Rs 399 one being the cheapest. Under this plan, Vodafone Red customers get 40GB monthly data along with 200GB data as rollover.
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones
- Samsung bringing its stunning displays to CEDIA this year
- Apple will launch its OTT service from iPhone to iPad, iPod and iMac at Rs 99 a month