- 300ml of whipped thick curd
- 4 tsp of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of thick sweet mango pulp
- 2 slices of sweet mango- cut into tiny pieces
- 2 slices of raw mango – cut into tiny pieces
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- few curry leaves.
- Mix the curd, powdered sugar and mango pulp in a bowl and blend well and place in a serving dish.
- Mix in the sweet and the raw mango pieces.
- Mix pomegranate seeds.
- Heat oil for the tempering and add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Allow to splutter and then pour over the raita.
- Serve cold.
How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab Ever wondered why the phrase “say cheese” is used just before a photograph is clicked? Simply because ‘cheese’ makes one smile! Not only the word but cheese as a food makes a lot of palates happy. It is an inexpensive, versatile and nourishing food.
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- Mixed Greens Salad with Orange and Poppy Seed Dres Recipe Card
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Agri Mutton
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab - Cheese mixed with chicken mince and masalas, wrapped around satay sticks and grilled
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Thai Noodle Soup
- How to make Red Velvet Plum Cake The Ultimate Christmas Cake