Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
Prep Time : 11-15 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Goan Chicken Stew Recipe
Boneless chicken breasts cut into thick strips 250 grams
Coconut milk 1 cup
Salt to taste
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Turmeric powder ¼ teaspoon
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Oil 4-5 tablespoons
Cinnamon ½ inch
Onion sliced 1 medium
Green capsicum sliced 1 medium
Green chillies slit 2-3
Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 tablespoon
Black pepper powder to taste
Chicken stock 1 cup
Refined flour (maida) 1 tablespoon
Tomato sliced 1 medium
Put chicken strips in a bowl, add salt, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and lemon juice, mix well and set aside.
Heat oil in a non-stick wok. Add cloves and cinnamon and sauté till fragrant.
Add onion and sauté for a minute. Add marinated chicken and mix well. Add capsicum and green chillies and mix on high heat.
Add cumin powder, coriander powder, and pepper powder and mix well. Reserve 1 tablespoon chicken stock and add the remaining to the pan and mix. Add salt, mix, cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 minutes.
Mix refined flour in reserved chicken stock to make a smooth slurry, add to the pan and mix well.
Add coconut milk and tomato, mix, cover and cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
Calories : 1807
Carbohydrates : 50.1
Protein : 76.2
Fat : 144.8
Other : Fiber- 9.5gm
Hydrebadi Food Hydrebadi Food Hyderabadi food is rich and royal, right from delicious biryanis and yummy kebabs to decadent desserts. We picked 3 of our favourite dishes from this fabulous cuisine and show you how to make it within 30 minutes – with the right kind of preparation of course!
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast