Ever wondered why the phrase “say cheese” is used just before a photograph is clicked? Simply because ‘cheese’ makes one smile! Not only the word but cheese as a food makes a lot of palates happy. It is an inexpensive, versatile and nourishing food. We have our very own Indian version as well as the ones made from soy milk that are even healthier. Whichever form, this is one food that is loved by one and all!
Prep Time : 11-15 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Moderate
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Cheesy Seekh Kabab Recipe
processed cheese grated 3/4th cup
Chicken mince 1 cup
Ginger finely chopped 1/2 inch
Green chillies finely chopped 1-2
Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
green cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
cashewnut powder 2 tablespoon
Salt to taste
oil greasing grams
Melted butter basting blade
Put chicken mince in a bowl. Add ginger, garlic, green chillies, garam masala powder, cardamom powder, coriander leaves, cashewnut powder, egg and salt and mix well.
Add cheese and mix well.
Grease your palms with some oil, divide the mixture into equal portions and wrap them around 2 satay sticks together.
Heat a griller. Place the sticks on it and grill, basting with butter, till fully cooked, golden and grill marks appear on sides.
Garnish with mint sprig and serve hot with onion rings and lemon slices.
How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad
- Palak Paneer Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- How to make French Toast Pudding
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken cooked with masoor dal and sabutmasoor the Moroccon way.
- How to make Andhra Style Mutton Curry The Andhraites love to cook mutton in a medley of masalas result is absolutely divine.
- No Recipes Found For 8 simple ways to cure a hangover New Year special
- Delicious Dal Recipes
- Recipe for Little Ones
- Top 5 chaat recipes
- How to make Caesars Salad World famous salad with tangy dressing.
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad - The various lettuces give this a wonderful crunch while the grilled chicken
- How to make Chicken in Creamy Barbeque Sauce
- How to make Cauliflower Garlic Sticks