Ever wondered why the phrase “say cheese” is used just before a photograph is clicked? Simply because ‘cheese’ makes one smile! Not only the word but cheese as a food makes a lot of palates happy. It is an inexpensive, versatile and nourishing food. We have our very own Indian version as well as the ones made from soy milk that are even healthier. Whichever form, this is one food that is loved by one and all!
Prep Time : 11-15 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Moderate
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Cheesy Seekh Kabab Recipe
processed cheese grated 3/4th cup
Chicken mince 1 cup
Ginger finely chopped 1/2 inch
Green chillies finely chopped 1-2
Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
green cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
cashewnut powder 2 tablespoon
Salt to taste
oil greasing grams
Melted butter basting blade
Put chicken mince in a bowl. Add ginger, garlic, green chillies, garam masala powder, cardamom powder, coriander leaves, cashewnut powder, egg and salt and mix well.
Add cheese and mix well.
Grease your palms with some oil, divide the mixture into equal portions and wrap them around 2 satay sticks together.
Heat a griller. Place the sticks on it and grill, basting with butter, till fully cooked, golden and grill marks appear on sides.
Garnish with mint sprig and serve hot with onion rings and lemon slices.
TopTen Mutton Curries of India TopTen Mutton Curries of India Chops are easily one of the best cuts of mutton and when it is cooked in this spicy Punjabi style kadai masala it just gets better. Mutton chops slow cooked with onions, tomatoes and select spices till the meat slides off the bone. Simple tandoori rotis taste great with this.
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- Mixed Greens Salad with Orange and Poppy Seed Dres Recipe Card
- Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Agri Mutton
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab - Cheese mixed with chicken mince and masalas, wrapped around satay sticks and grilled
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Thai Noodle Soup