Usually most Indian women feel that dowry is the most severe form of gender disparity when it comes to marriage, according to a survey conducted by online matrimony platform Shaadi.com for International Women’s Day. Meanwhile the online poll, which received 12,655 responses (5745 women and 6910 men) from married and single Indians ranging from 24 to 36 years of age, was conducted to understand the situations where a woman faces disparity.
Furthermore when women were asked where they faced disparity, 21.7 percent of respondents said at the workplace, 28.2 percent of them said “home” and 50.1 percent of them said “marriage” was where they felt the greatest disparity existed.
Moreover when women were asked where they faced disparity, 21.7 percent of respondents said at the workplace, 28.2 percent of them said “home” and 50.1 percent of them said “marriage” was where they felt the greatest disparity existed.
Pranshu Bandari a highly successful woman entrepreneur The startup launched its English language learning application in October 2014. In eight months the English app has seen 3 million installs on Android from India. They have recently raised $6 million from Tiger Global and Kae Capital.
- Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful
- A successful woman entrepreneur Falguni Nayar
- Suchi Mukherjee founder of Limeroad a successful woman
- Vandhana Luthra Founder of VLCC Healthcare Limited
- Upasana Taku a successful entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Richa Kar, successful women and Founder of Zivame
- Why 65 Million Women missed India's electorate?
- Gagandeep Kang, an Indian woman scientist been elected to the society
- Safety tips for Women walking at night
- These Bollywood Women have invaded Hollywood Industry
- As a woman do you feel safe in India?
- Indian men on average were 1cm shorter, while Indian women remained roughly the same height
- What do South Indian Guys think about North Indian Girls?
- Best dresses for women to wear at work place