Reportedly a majority of Indian women strongly believe in the power of two to raise a happy and healthy baby, a new survey has revealed. It was conducted by Pampers in association with AC Nielsen, the survey which had a sample size of 432 parents (216 mothers) of children up to three years of age in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata highlights how the involvement of both the mother and the father is extremely crucial for the cognitive, social as well as the emotional development of the baby.
Furthermore it is conducted in correspondence with Pampers' latest campaign ‘It Takes Two' that talks about the importance of both mother and father's involvement in wholesome development of the baby. Among the men, 88 per cent of them said baby chores primarily need only the mother's involvement.
When commenting on the survey, a P&G Spokesperson said: "The survey brings forth the fact that a happy, healthy baby needs active participation from both mom and dad, right from Day one. Paediatricians and child psychologists also agree that involvement of the mother as well as the father towards baby care has a direct correlation towards better cognitive and social development of the baby.
Upasana Taku a successful woman entrepreneur of Mobikwik Kashmiri by blood and having Gujarat as alma mater, Upasana has relentlessly fought her way to the top. She worked on her marriage day, she shared home-cooked meals with the team of 5, gave up the luxurious lifestyle, patiently ignored to the gender bias and faced multiple challenges only to give back to her homeland. Of course, she had the entrepreneur calling from within her but also wanted it to be in the best interest of others too.
- Women are 56% less likely to use mobiles: Report
- Pranshu Bandari a highly successful woman entrepreneur
- Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful
- A successful woman entrepreneur Falguni Nayar
- Suchi Mukherjee founder of Limeroad a successful woman
- Vandhana Luthra Founder of VLCC Healthcare Limited
- Upasana Taku a successful entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Richa Kar, successful women and Founder of Zivame
- Why 65 Million Women missed India's electorate?
- Gagandeep Kang, an Indian woman scientist been elected to the society
- Safety tips for Women walking at night
- These Bollywood Women have invaded Hollywood Industry
- As a woman do you feel safe in India?
- Indian men on average were 1cm shorter, while Indian women remained roughly the same height