EDUCATION - In the south most girls ( urban / rural / rich / poor ) are provided school and up to degree standard education. In the north, poor village and orthdox people get their girls married under age. While some rich ultra liberal parents mainly punjabis , spend lakhs and send their daughters in foreign universities.
DRESSING - In the south you can't generally differentiate a city/village girl by her clothes .Most girls wear churidars and jeans- tops. But you can only rarely see a South Indian girl in shorts or frock. In the north, extremes apply the most in dressing. At small towns like chambal or tonk you can find teenage girls in saree with face veiled. But in cities like Delhi or Chandigarh and you would wonder if it's still India!!!.Most girls wear slit jeans, frocks, cleavage open tops, mini shorts
WORK CULTURE - Most south girls Indian girls nowadays want to work after marriage, but are not that career oriented ( except few ) and always prefer jobs which support family life. In the north, many girls consider family life a hindrance to career and delay child births, or raise kids with their grandparents.
Pranshu Bandari a highly successful woman entrepreneur The startup launched its English language learning application in October 2014. In eight months the English app has seen 3 million installs on Android from India. They have recently raised $6 million from Tiger Global and Kae Capital.
- Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful
- A successful woman entrepreneur Falguni Nayar
- Suchi Mukherjee founder of Limeroad a successful woman
- Vandhana Luthra Founder of VLCC Healthcare Limited
- Upasana Taku a successful entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Richa Kar, successful women and Founder of Zivame
- Why 65 Million Women missed India's electorate?
- Gagandeep Kang, an Indian woman scientist been elected to the society
- Safety tips for Women walking at night
- These Bollywood Women have invaded Hollywood Industry
- As a woman do you feel safe in India?
- Indian men on average were 1cm shorter, while Indian women remained roughly the same height
- What do South Indian Guys think about North Indian Girls?
- Best dresses for women to wear at work place