All North girls are easy moving
So what do they actually meant by word “EASY”? We haven’t gone deeper into this discussion but we could figure out that South guys think North Indian girls are very easy going and modern. They are Ok with casual sex and they don’t mind in open relationships. This is trash. The films might portray a North Indian girl as most modern but they aren’t actually like that.
Their dressing is always flaunt
When we asked a south Indian guy how does he identify a north Indian girl he said “Dressing. They always wear those small dresses and tight one”. Ahem Ahem, Why would one want to judge a person by their dressing? Guys, you have to change this opinion as all North Indian girls don’t wear dresses like that. Only people in metros would dress up like that and that too they dress up in a very decent way.
They are short tempered and noisy
This should be categorized as another wrong assumption. The North Indian girls are usually independent. They fix to some decision they have taken and they don’t have that sort of wavering mentality. Of course, this might be applicable to only some but major of them. So they might show their tantrums when you actually pick up a fight with them. Guys… which girl on this earth isn’t short tempered the best way to deal is being our best.
Upasana Taku a successful woman entrepreneur of Mobikwik Kashmiri by blood and having Gujarat as alma mater, Upasana has relentlessly fought her way to the top. She worked on her marriage day, she shared home-cooked meals with the team of 5, gave up the luxurious lifestyle, patiently ignored to the gender bias and faced multiple challenges only to give back to her homeland. Of course, she had the entrepreneur calling from within her but also wanted it to be in the best interest of others too.
- Women are 56% less likely to use mobiles: Report
- Pranshu Bandari a highly successful woman entrepreneur
- Vani Kola a successful woman of Company Kalaari Capital
- Some tips for Women Entrepreneurs to become successful
- A successful woman entrepreneur Falguni Nayar
- Suchi Mukherjee founder of Limeroad a successful woman
- Vandhana Luthra Founder of VLCC Healthcare Limited
- Upasana Taku a successful entrepreneur of Mobikwik
- Richa Kar, successful women and Founder of Zivame
- Why 65 Million Women missed India's electorate?
- Gagandeep Kang, an Indian woman scientist been elected to the society
- Safety tips for Women walking at night
- These Bollywood Women have invaded Hollywood Industry
- As a woman do you feel safe in India?
- Indian men on average were 1cm shorter, while Indian women remained roughly the same height