A qualified MCA wears passion on her sleeve as she sets out to achieve her dreams through the field of teaching children by founding VIBHA education SERVICES CORP. She translated her love for teaching and adding value to children’s lives through various workshops where she not only enhances communication between the parents and children. She also helps them deal with challenges such as bullying, peer pressure and stress and thereby fostering a ‘real’ and ‘confident’ personality in the child.
She says each child is unique, and has right to education, play and health. She nurtures emotional stability devoid of insecurities, judgments and fears that can limit the child from reaching its zenith.
Through Vibha, Harini’s vision of creating a channel that boasts of nurturing emotionally strong children complemented by intellectual concept formations in her workshops and coaching sessions that include working on confidence, self-image and self-esteem building, improving memory and concentration where she holds their hand when they stumble through mental blocks leading them to where they truly ought to be.
Woman Cop shares some safety tips for all Women Never get into an attacker’s car if he pulls a gun and orders you to get into his vehicle. Most attackers don’t want to shoot you: they want you to get into the car so that they can drive you to a deserted place and do God-knows-what-else. Do not comply, and instead run away screaming. It is MUCH more likely than not that he will just move on to an easier target.
- Safety tips every woman should know
- It is dangerous to use Mobile while walking
- Be Bold like Ranjana Kumar, Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission
- It is dangerous to use mobile while walking in the road
- Why Women should practice Yoga?
- Women who followed Mediterranean-style diet during pregnancy lower risk of gestational diabetes
- Meet Vandhana Ramanathan and Jinal Patel a successful Women
- Challenging Woman Entrepreneur Minnat Lalpuria - 7 vachan
- Future Entrepreneurship is in hands of Indian Women
- Meet Harini RamaRathnam a successful woman entrepreneur
- Naiyya Saggi a successful woman entrepreneur
- Preeta Sukhtankar a successful & inspiring women
- Meet this successful women Anu Acharya, MapMyGenome
- Anubha Singhal successful women entrepreneur
- World famous Fashion designer Ritu Kumar