The best way to deal with a breast rash is to reduce the accumulation of sweat around the breast area. Place a thin piece of cotton between the lower part of your breasts and the skin underneath to absorb moisture and create a barrier. You can also use soft paper towels or dinner napkins. Also, wear lightweight clothing, preferably made of cotton or natural fibers that help absorb moisture and keep your body sweat free.
Mix one-half cup of white vinegar in half a bucket of hot water. Use it to wash all your bras and dry them in direct sunlight. Another option is to apply apple cider vinegar on the irritated skin. Wash the infected area with mild soapy water, rinse with cold water and pat dry. Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and apply it to the affected area. Do these two or three times daily. If it causes discomfort, stop using it.
Coconut oil has a soothing and healing effect on skin that helps provide relief from rashes. Plus, due to its greasy nature, it will help reduce friction that causes rashes under breasts and also avoid infections, thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Staying Healthy during summer season Always Apply Sunscreen It is important to use a sun cream lotion of at least SPF 30 in order to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. For sensitive skin, a mineral based sunscreen is best. Don’t sit in the sun in peak hours between 10am and 4pm in order to minimize UV radiation. If you are planning to be out in the sun for a long period of time, reapply sun cream every two to three hours.
- Foods suggested for reducing body heat
- Mens fitness important through Joint friendly foods
- Eat these foods to get Regular Periods
- Some Foods that fight Cold and flu
- Getting rid of rashes under breast is a must
- Warning signs before heart attack
- How to maintain healthy eyes at your 40's & 50's?
- Women should follow these health tips to stay healthy
- What you should eat for Iftar this Ramadan 2019?
- Wonderful Benefits of Banana Flower that nobody talks about
- Incredible benefits of eating Banana Flower
- Sinus remedies from home
- Benefits of drinking lemon juice daily
- Remedies to reduce body heat naturally this Summer
- Eat Protein food to stay Healthy