As soon as you notice an increase in body temperature and drink a tall glass of cool water. Then, sip some cool water every 15 minutes. This will help prevent dehydration, which can worsen your condition. Another option is to add ice cubes to a foot tub filled with cool water. Immerse your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also enjoy a cool bath to reduce body heat.
Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon into a glass of water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of salt to it. Drink about 3 glasses of this refreshing drink a day.
Watermelon aids in quickly reducing body heat due to its high water content. A potent detoxifier, this fruit helps remove harmful toxins from the body, which can contribute to body heat. Eating watermelon regularly, especially during the summer season, will also help keep you hydrated.
Do you give healthy foods after delivery? Oats Oats are an excellent source of iron, calcium, fibre, carbohydrates and proteins. As oats are high in fibre, they can also help keep constipation at bay. The most common way to have oats is to cook it in a pan and have it with milk, nuts and dried fruit.
- COLOUR Your Diet everyday
- Wonderful benefits of eating Red Guava
- Brisk walking by elder women could reduce their heart failure risk
- Simple Monsoon health tips for all
- Iron And Iron Deficiency Facts
- Health tips for women
- Health tips to prevent diseases during Rainy Season
- Eating healthy food during pregnancy is important