Actress shilpa SHETTY' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about shilpa SHETTY'>shilpa shetty Kundra marked the International Yoga Day with a session with CISF, CRPF and NCC cadets and officials here on Friday, and urged people to make it a part of their daily routine for its many benefits. Early morning on Friday, shilpa was happy to see a huge turnout at the Gateway of india. An artiste, who has always pushed the idea of wellness, she spoke to the media about the importance of yoga.
"What is important is learning. I'm still learning every day, but since we are celebrating International Yoga Day, I just want to say that its benefits are many. No one has ever turned to yoga and said they have regretted it. First things first, make the start, even if it means today. "People wait for an auspicious day to start something new, so today is International Yoga Day, an auspicious day to start yoga." shilpa shared her personal story with the ancient health and wellness form.
"I've had many ailments, many niggles and pains as I have been a sports person. Than all the dancing and all that wear and tear came with it. Yoga has rehabilitated me, re-strengthened me, toned me internally and externally, shaped my body, mind, and soul and aligned it, so the benefits are plenty. One more added benefit is that it really helps you age gracefully." shilpa also thanked Prime Minister Narendra modi for his continued efforts in supporting yoga.
Exercising before breakfast helps to burn fat quickly Researchers conducted a six week study involving thirty male participants classified either as obese or overweight, and compared the results from two groups those who ate breakfast before exercise, and those who ate after. The study also involved a control group of participants who made no lifestyle changes.
- Will Instant noodle affect Asian kids?
- Researchers invented a new technique in genomics to track down causes of rare genetic diseases
- People who smoke will have lung damage
- Tomatoes provided better healthy to your heart
- Studies shown dog ownership alleviates social isolation and even lowers BP
- Ability of kidney to maintain water balance is vital to our health
- Fathers drinking 3 months before conception increases risk of congenital heart disease in babies
- A growing body research identified smart phone dependency and symptoms of depression and loneliness
- Amy Jackson shares photo of her son Andreas
- Its time to pay more attention to what you eat during exams
- Deal with menopausal symptoms, here are few natural remedies
- September rains breaks 100 year old record in Telangana
- Women are quicker to take cover or prepare to evacuate during an emergency
- Donot want to take the bus Next time, rent a two-wheeler instead
- More heavy rains to batter state of Telangana : IMD