In a shocking incident, around 20 people who were mostly roadside Vegetable and Fruit vendors were dead as a truck ran over them at Yerpedu, Chittoor district. Police who came to the spot revealed that the truck driver lost control in order to avoid collision with another vehicle.
And he struck an electric pole and ran over roadside vegetable and fruit vendors. This brutal incident happened at the busy Putalapatu-Naidupet junction. Reports confirmed that the truck was traveling from Srikalahasti to Tirupati.
Due to this mishap, at least 10 persons were admitted at Ruia Hospital in Tirupathi. The persons who were admitted in the Hospital are said to be in some critical condition. Stay tuned with us for more details.
Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%! Central government is all set to cut the income tax slab from 30 to 25 per cent in the upcoming Union Budget. The 30% IT is for those with income more than Rs 10 lakh per annum. This step targets at increasing direct tax base, like how indirect tax net was improved with Goods and Service Tax (GST). It’s a statistic that out of 125 crore people, only 3 crores file returns.
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects