Chittoor sources have made a statement that fire broke out in a 50 year old textile building on the Church Road in the town on Friday. Sources have stated that the fire engulfed the building completely and soon spread to an adjoining building.
According to sources the incident occurred around 1 am on Friday due to a short circuit in Apurva Textiles at the Church Road. Meanwhile the two buildings owned by Apurva Textiles did not have necessary fire safety measures in place. A loss of over Rs 5 crore is estimated. Two fire fighting units rushed to the spot and struggled for 12 hours to put out the fire.
it was stated that the two buildings have only one fire extinguisher and there
was no ventilation space between them. Due to the lack of safety measures the
buildings were completely gutted.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name