The Karnataka Transport department has taken a new stern decision where as new vehicles which has engine capacity below 100cc cannot have pillion seat or riders. The Transport department of Karnataka has taken this decision in order to reduce the number of accidents.
Transport Commissioner B. Dayananda said, "Any bike or scooter less than the 100cc engine will not be permitted to have a pillion rider. This rule will be implemented for all newly registered vehicles. The department will not register any two-wheeler which has a pillion seat.
In case, if the vehicle has, it would be considered as a violation of the Karnataka Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989." Hero Motocorp's Pleasure, TVS Scooty Pep, XL Moped are the vehicles which are highly affected due to this ban.
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!