Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Monday rejected a report that he is considering sending 120,000 troops to counter iran, but didn't rule out deploying "a hell of a lot more" soldiers in the future. Trump said "I think it's fake news," and that the White House is considering a plan to send 120,000 troops to the region as part of a tightening pressure campaign against the Iranian government.
Trump told reporters. "Hopefully we're not going to have to plan for that. If we did that, we'd send a hell of a lot more troops than that." Reportedly the Pentagon has already dispatched an aircraft carrier and nuclear-capable bomber planes to the region in the last few days. Furthermore, according to the Times report, the 120,0000 troops under consideration would not be used to invade iran, something that planners say would require much bigger numbers.
Moreover, such a huge deployment would reverse Trump's push throughout his presidency to reduce the US military presence abroad and to wind down what he says have been failed wars in the region. Perhaps despite that stance, his government has taken an increasingly hard line with iran, a longtime foe of the united states and key US allies israel and saudi arabia.
Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail? Accordingly senior journalist and former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TV9, Ravi Prakash, on Monday applied for anticipatory bail with the Telangana High Court, challenging FIRs that were filed against him by the police in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the police had also issued lookout notices against him and
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey