It looks like Congress Party is doing that all it can to prevent BJP coming to Power. The party is planning to hold a meeting of the UPA partners to which all the neutral parties are also being invited. As part of this, sonia gandhi has invited Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao and YSR Congress President YS Jaganmohan Reddy along with AP CM Chandrababu Naidu.
Both jagan and kcr are arch-rivals of Chandrababu Naidu. Taking them into confidence is nothing but humiliating Chandrababu Naidu. This decision has shocked the Telangana Congress leader because Congress is being decimated in Telangana by the TRS encouraging the defections. Congress' Legislative Party will be merged into TRS Legislative Party very soon.
Extending invitation to jagan is also not something digestible. Congress' decimation in Andhra Pradesh started with jagan disobeying the Party High Command and the Bifurcation sealed its fate. The party from being in Power in Andhra Pradesh is reduced to a Zero Seats Party after 2014 elections.
Botsa is known for confusion! Knowingly or Unknowingly, YS Jagan is using Senior Minister Botsa Satyanarayana to confuse more on sensitive issues. YS Jagan has continued his silence on AP Capital Amravati and put forward Minister for Municipal Administration Botsa Satyanarayana before the media on AP Capital.
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike