Everyone knows that chiranjeevi is coming from West Godavari district which was the address for many film personalities like Dasari, Allu, krishnam raju et al. At the same time Kapu Community has dominant in West Godavari district. chiranjeevi was born in Mogalturu village in West Godavari which comes under Palakollu Assembly constituency. Movies of chiranjeevi and other family Heros worked out well in West Godavari and distributors make their money with their films.
People from two Godavari districts backed Chirranjeevi When he was launched Praja Rajyam Party in 2008. By seeing their overwhelming response, chiranjeevi was decided to contest from Palakollu to AP Assembly. He miserably lost the election to usha Rani (Congress candidate). Thank god for opting Tirupati as his second choice to contest. If he didn’t contest from Tirupati in 2009, 17 PRP MLAs entered into the Assembly without Party President chiranjeevi. In 2019, Pavan kalyan has contested in elections as President of Jena Sena. Like chiranjeevi, Pavan too selected two segments to contest in Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram. Pavan has played safe game by selecting the two segments. Kapu Community has dominant factor in two segments.
chiranjeevi’s another brother naga Babu contested to Narsapuram Parliament as Jena Sena candidate. Bhimavaram Assembly segment comes under Narsapuram MP. Both naga Babu and Pavan were lost their election in Narsapuram and Bhimavaram. As per the local people version, chiranjeevi didn’t pay any attention for the development of West Godavari district when he was in Stardom in films. Mogaltur village sarpanch went to hyderabad and requested chiranjeevi to donate his house for setting up the library in the village. Reportedly, chiranjeevi was sold out his house in Mogalturu immediately after this. chiranjeevi didn’t disperse money from his MPLADS during his 6 year tenure as Rajya Sabha for the development of the district. How can the people believe their words in politics after every 5 years? They failed to win the hearts of the Godavari People. Only caste didn’t work every time in politics.
Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off? Sriharikota sources stated that the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) said less than an hour before liftoff; India's second mission to Moon, Chandrayaan-2 on board GSLVMkIII-M1 was on July 15 called off due to a technical snag. Meanwhile the countdown to the launch scheduled for 2.51 am was stopped 56 minutes and 24 seconds before liftoff at 1.55 am following the announcement
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame