Andhra Pradesh convened on Monday to pass the motion of thanks on the Governor ESL Narasimhan's address. During the discussion, Irrigation Minister P Anil Kumar Yadav and TDP MLA K Atchennaidu engaged in a verbal duel. Former Minister, Atchennaidu gave the time of three-four months to the YSR Congress to prove their allegations on the then Government.
Anil Kumar Yadav strongly reacted to that and ridiculed that he is not a Mangalagiri Pappu take so long and went to challenge that the government would unearth all the wrong-doings of the previous government in just 45 days time. YSR Congress has nicknamed Nara lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu.
lokesh was being canned Pappu for his numerous tongue-slips in the Public. He contested for Mangalagiri and lost. During the campaign, he struggled even to pronounce Mangalagiri and so from then, YSR Congress is ridiculing the Chandrababu Naidu's son as Mangalagiri Pappu. This has left TDP MLAs red-faced in the Assembly.
Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati? The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu
- Complaints Against Bigg Boss 3 Reaches Delhi
- Why Rapido Bike Taxis seized at Chennai?
- Honouring inspiring teachers who made a difference in our lives
- Bail Canceled for Kodi Kathi Srinivas
- AP Legislative Council witnessed heated words between Nara Lokesh & Ministers Anil Kumar Yadav
- Swearing in ceremony of AP New Governor on July 24
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- Is Botsa trying for Bonda into YSRCP?
- Linkage of PAN with Aadhaar is mandatory for filing of ITR: Supreme Court
- Merit based immigration for Indian Techies
- PM Modi to address before Indian American community in US
- Will Floor test be postponed because of Siddaramaiah?
- CM YS Jagan criticized Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Telangana Govt to hike Pension for various beneficiaries