Series of IT raids are going on TRS close industrialists and TRS leaders in Telanagana but no news disclosed either in print or in electronic media. IT raid information is circulated viral in Social Media. Thanks to Social Media. If there is no Social Media this news was suppressed like anything. It’s not like in Andhra Pradesh. Both Print and Electronic Media gave preference to give coverage on AP raids on TDP leaders before the elections. Even Telangana media too gave lot of coverage on AP IT raids.
Three days back Jupally Rameshwar was attacked by around 100 IT officials in both Nandagiri Hills and his corporate offices. One English daily has published the news on IT raids on immediate next day but it was silent from second day onwards. But IT raids on Jupally have viral across the Social Media. Former CEO of TV-9 Ravi Prakash complaint to IT authorities on Alakananda Media irregularities is the key reason for IT raids.
IT raids are continuing in Telangana. After Jupally it’s CH. Malla Reddy attacked by IT officials now. Malla Reddy is well-known entrepreneur and educationalist in Telangana who served as MP from Malkajgiri and currently serving as MLA from Medchal Assembly constituency. Jupally has not involved in direct politics but he has strong relationship with kcr. Malla Reddy is elected as TRS MLA and raids on Malla Reddy are nothing but attack on kcr. As per buzz, whole media is controlled under TRS leadership in the state. Obviously! They haven’t dared to telecast the news. TRS leadership has convinced even neutral media channels not to publish or telecast on IT raids on their leaders.
Believe it or not Rs 6 lakh electricity bill for metal roof shed in Telangana A person residing in temporary metal shed house was shocked and couldn’t believe his eyes, when electricity authority issued him an whopping electricity bill of Rs 600000/-. The unexpected bill amount made the incident talk of the town, since it has been broke out.
- Latest update on Godavari boat mishap: 10 more bodies retrieved from river.
- Amazon builds largest campus in Hyderabad, as big as 65 football grounds with 49 elevators.
- Uber cabbie sings song for passenger, video is going viral insanely
- No uranium mining in Nallamalla forest reserve: TS assembly passes resolution
- Many tourists refused to wear life jackets in Godavari boat tragedy
- Ex speaker of Andhra pradesh assembly Kodela siva prasad rao commits suicide
- Active SW monsoon to give heavy rains in Telangana: IMD
- Telangana's new liquor policy is expected to be released within two to three days
- A survivor recalled terrific Godavari boat tragedy
- Girls won the College Management in dress code issue
- Make-up artist who modified face of 32 year as an old man arrested
- Kamal Hassan posted a video opposing Amit Shah's move
- PM Modi addressed the nation during visit to Gujarat on 69th birthday
- Indian rupee fell 28 paise to 71.88 against US Dollar
- Malala Yousafzai urged UN to work towards peace in Kashmir