Amaravathi sources stated that Andhra Pradesh government on Thursday announced to sanction Rs 1 crore to every MLA to take all necessary steps to solve the drinking water scarcity in the state. Meanwhile the announcement was made by CM YSR Jaganmohan Reddy on the first day of the Budget session of state Assembly here. A press release said the fund will be sanctioned to every legislator irrespective of their political affiliation.
The press note quoted jagan as saying "The amount will be given from the Chief Minister's Development Fund and the MLAs should assess the situation in their respective constituency and identify as to how to drinking water crisis can be overcome. The use of tankers, drilling of bore wells or any other means should be decided on local conditions. We look beyond party affiliations as we are for development".
Furthermore the CM reiterated his government's commitment for farmers' welfare and said that it is taking all steps to mitigate the drought conditions and solve drinking water scarcity besides implementing the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and setting up Rs 2,000 crore Calamity Relief fund to serve the farmers in the times of drought and distress. jagan said "The cooperative sector would be strengthened and all sick and closed down dairies and sugar factories would be revived and this apart godown, cold storage facilities and food processing units would be set up in the required measure."
10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao got a rousing reception at his native village in Chintamadaka of Siddipet district on Monday. Though KCR had spent a lot of time in his childhood in Chintamadaka, he hardly visited the place after he became the chief minister, except on the polling day.
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States