Bunking the Conspiracy theories being spread TDP supporters, Investors are Bee-lining to Andhra Pradesh After YS jagan Mohan Reddy became the Chief Minister. Recently two public sector companies have come forward to set up plants in AP. NTPC, the country's largest electric power distribution company, is setting up a new power plant.
A 25 MW Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) power plant will be set up by NTPC at visakhapatnam (Simhadri). It is reported that the company has given an order of Rs 100 Crore to BHEL. UltraTech Cement is going to set up a factory. The project which is worth Rs 2,500 crore will be set up as an integrated cement plant near Petnikota village in Kurnool district.
POSCO (formerly Pohang Iron and Steel Company), world's fifth-largest steel manufacturer from south korea, has already met the Chief Minister. The company's CEO, Bong Gill Ho had previously met with YS jagan Mohan Reddy at the CM's camp office and he said that they are ready to set up a steel plant in the state.
Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending Usha Financial Services, an NBFC having the brand name - Cash Suvidha is enabling 25 fintech businesses in India in order to boost digital lending for personal loans. 15-20% of Usha Financial Services’ business comes from these fintech players spread across the country.
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps
- 150 First Year Students forced to shave heads under the name of ragging
- Yamuna River breaches danger mark in Delhi
- P Chidambaram moves to Supreme Court after Bail gets rejected - CBI fails to mention provision of law says Chidambaram's Lawyer
- Why Trump had telephonic conversation between Modi & Imran Khan?
- ISRO made a spectacular achievement in its Moon Mission
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"