Amaravathi sources stated that Dronamraju Srinivasa
Rao who was recently appointed as the visakhapatnam Metro Regional Development
Authority Chairman called upon Andhra Pradesh CM YS jagan Mohan Reddy on
Wednesday and thanked him for appointing him as the Chairman of VMRDA. Reportedly
his father Dronamraju Satyanarayana was the first Chairman of the of the then
As per report Srinivasa Rao thanked Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy for the appointment and said he would live up to the expectations of the latter. Furthermore he said he would work in coordination with Ministers, MLAs and officials.
Meanwhile a two -time MLA from visakhapatnam South Assembly Constituency he also served as the Government Whip when he was with the Congress.He joined the YSR Congress Party in March 2019.
What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley? New Delhi sources stated that as the Centre abrogated special status for Jammu and Kashmir, social media was abuzz about buying and owning a home in the Kashmir valley. Reportedly Article 370 of the Constitution that grants special status to Jammu and Kashmir and Article 35A provides special privileges
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- BIG BREAKING: After all the Drama, P Chidambaram arrested in INX Media Scam Case
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!