Speculations have been rife that a group of 15 MLAs, led by visakhapatnam North MLA Ganta srinivas Rao will soon fly to delhi to join BJP. Reports speculated that the politician would soon bid adieu to TDP. Reports further claimed that Ganta srinivas Rao has been in constant touch with BJP’s central leadership and anything might happen in the next few days.
But then, Ganta has stated that he will continue to serve in TDP. However, Ganta has not been very active in TDP politics. He is not taking an active role in the assembly and unlike in the past, he is not visible anywhere. Buzz is that he is pressurizing Chandrababu Naidu to nominate him for the post of Public Accounts Committee chairman.
PAC Chairman is usually given to the Opposition which is more or less a Cabinet Rank Post. Naidu is considering MLAs like Payyavula Kesav or Gorantla Buchaiah Chowdary, who have been more loyal and committed to the party. Naidu is left in two minds now with Ganta's Blackmail.
Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association Reportedly Tamilnadu Private Water Tankers Association has once again declared a strike across the state starting from August 21, Wednesday. Meanwhile Murugan of the Tamilnadu Private Water Tanker Lorry Owners’ Association tells TNM that the decision to strike comes following multiple police complaints being filed against water tanker drivers and owners. As per report “Our drivers are being booked under non bailable sections. One driver was recently arrested. People are accusing us of illegally
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims