Reportedly VIP break darshan, which gives privileged access to those close to the powers that be, is soon going to be available even to devotees, with some conditions. Presently the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is contemplating linking a certain number of VIP break darshan tickets to donations made to the Srivani trust. Meanwhile the scheme, for which the modalities are being drawn up, is said to be the brain-child of TTD executive officer Anil Kumar Singhal.
Accordingly donors have so far contributed over Rs 25 lakh to the trust. Mr Singhal said the details of donations and donors will be placed on the TTD website. When taking pilgrim-friendly measures a step ahead, the temple administration is now contemplating linking the donations to VIP break darshan. Furthermore reliable sources told it was proposed that the TTD issue a VIP break darshan ticket to every devotee who donates Rs 10,000 to the Srivani Trust. Apparently a quota will be earmarked for this scheme.
Moreover the TTD had revoked the categorization of the VIP break darshan tickets as L1, L2 and L3 and the decision followed a public interest litigation filed before the Andhra Pradesh High Court against the VIP darshan. Perhaps petitioner J. Venkata Subbarao claimed that the practice was discriminative and infringed on a slew of fundamental rights guaranteed by the Constitution.
TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu Telugu Desam Party has suffered its worst defeat in the recent elections by winning only 23 MLAs and 3 MPs. This result has brought the question of existence for the Cycle Party with age catching up for Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh proving to be Useless. At this time, compounding the problems of the party, Nandamuri Balakrishna's Son-in-law, Bharat who contested and lost from Vishakapatnam Parliament made some controversial comments about Junior NTR.
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy